- This event has passed.
Run to Wings Over Illawarra
The Annual TF Register Run: Wings Over Illawarra 2018
The Annual TF Register run will be held on the 6th of May, 2018 and head to the Sunday of the Wings Over Illawarra air show. I hope that as many Classic TFs as possible make it please!
The TF Register is hosting the run, but we welcome and would love to see all MG car owners join us!
For full details of WOI 18 including keeping up to date with the flying program see the official Wings Over Illawarra website here.
Wings Over Illawarra 2018 is a two-day air show. The event offers a similar program on both days (05/06 May, 2018).
You could attend one or both days, but I am requesting that we concentrate on maximising the MG Car Club attendance for Sunday the 6th of May.
Here is what you need to do to register your MG and support the Classic TF run.
It’s a web based process:
- Go to www.wingsoverillawarra.com.au/page/classic-motor-clubs
- Register your car as attending with the MG Car Club of Sydney on Sunday the 6th of May
- Submit your completed registration by hitting ‘Submit’ at the bottom of the page
You will receive an email confirmation plus a complimentary admission ticket for you as the driver, but not for any passenger(s). Each pre-registered car and driver is free, but any passenger(s) need to pay the admission charge.
If you have any difficulties registering please contact me by mobile asap! (0418 424 748)
If you have booked in to attend on 06 May could you let me know by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Here are the rendezvous details, so we can all arrive and park together:
- We need to rendezvous so that we can all arrive together as a group to the air show
- The rendezvous is the Hungry Jack’s restaurant parking area at Yallah NSW, which is just on the end of the F6 freeway. The F6 freeway is the freeway south from the outskirts of Sydney, currently ending at Albion Park Rail, which is where the airport is located
- The MG Car Club group will leave Hungry Jack’s Restaurant at 0815 sharp on the Sunday morning 06 May so we can all arrive together to the air show car parking.
- The Wings Over Illawarra organisers see classic cars as a part of the air show exhibits and therefore require each to be in place by 8:30AM and commit to staying until the end of the day at approximately 4:45PM. It’s a long, but very enjoyable day. Please do not book if you are not willing to meet those conditions. Thank you!
- I have already registered the MG Car Club of Sydney as attending, and it is an approved run for the club. Classic plate registered vehicles are eligible to attend without using up one of your logbook days.
- If you have any difficulties registering, please contact me by mobile ASAP (0418 424 748)