The MGCC Today
Although affiliations remain strong with the MG Car Club UK, the MGCC Limited is a registered non profit company that presently operates under the Companies Act 1961. The club is also affiliated with other major motoring organisations and MG car clubs across Australia. The club’s basic charter is to further the interests of owners of MG cars and to promote and maintain the MG name through sporting and social activities. However, the Club is happy to accept membership from non MG Owners, and any car of choice!
The club is run by a committed and knowledgeable contingent of volunteers, with no paid employees. Management consists of an honary Committee and Registrars representing each of the MG Marques and other specialist positions responsible for sporting, concourse & displays and social events. Election of officers is conducted at the MGCC Annual General Meeting held each November.
Benefits of MGCC Membership
• Monthly Magazine & Newsletter
• Sporting, Training & Concourse events & enjoying your car of choice
• Security of travelling as a group on MG club runs
• Organized visits to places of interest in your MG or car of choice
• Social activities with other MG owners & Members
• Networking for parts, services & technical information
• Access to Historic Registration (RTA Conditional Registration)
• Extensive library of books & DVDs & videos?
• Discount on MGCC regalia