MG Car Club Sydney 2019 AGM
Notice is hereby given that, in accordance with the Constitution, the Annual General Meeting of the MG Car Club Limited will be held at the Denistone Sports Club Limited:
59 Chatham Road, Denistone on Tuesday 12th November 2019 at 7.45 pm.
- To accept the minutes of the 2018 Annual General Meeting;
- To elect Directors for the year 12th November 2018 to 12th November 2020;
- To receive and consider the Balance Sheet, Statement of Profit and Loss and the Reports of the Directors and Auditors in respect of the twelve months ended 30th June 2019. An audited copy is available on the Club’s website;
- To appoint Auditors for the 2019/20 Accounting period;
- Special Resolution to: “approve the increase of the annual subscription for Ordinary Members for the 2021 Financial Year onwards to $100”. For the avoidance of doubt, this applies to all membership renewals that relate to the period commencing 1 July 2020. All other membership fees remain the same;
- General Business call for nomination of Club Officials; and
- To transact any other business which may be brought forward in accordance with the Constitution.
- Only current financial members of the Club shall be entitled to stand for office, vote or nominate / second candidates for election.
- A current membership list will be available at the Meeting.
- Any member entitled to vote and unable to attend in person is entitled to appoint a proxy, utilising the Proxy Form attached or a scanned email of the same.
- Note Proxy Forms must be returned 48 hours prior to the Meeting.
- Any Financial Member may nominate a qualified person (one only) for election as a Director by contacting any current member of the Board.
Notice of AGM 2019 [PDF]
MG Car Club Sydney FY19
FY19 Report [PDF]
The MG Car Club Sydney Constitution
Accounting Forms for Club Events
MGCC Cheque Requisition Form [Excel]
MGCC Event Budget Template [Excel]
MGCC Activity Summary Template [Excel]
MGCC Full Form Set [PDF]
Forms for Club Events
Work Health & Safety Documents
New Work Health & Safety (WH&S) laws (previously known as OH&S) commenced in NSW on 1 January 2012.
Consequently, the MGCC Sydney WH&S policy is being reviewed in line with the new legislation and, as an affiliated club, in consultation with CAMS. In the interim, a CAMS letter regarding their review of the legislative changes is attached for members’ information.