The MG Car Club Sydney Constitution
2020 MG Car Club Sydney AGM
Notice is hereby given that, in accordance with the Constitution, the Annual General Meeting of the MG Car Club Limited will be held at Strathfield Golf Course, 52 Weeroona Road, Strathfiled 2135 on Tuesday 10th November 2020 at 7.45 pm.
Download a copy of the Notice of AGM, nomination form and proxy form from the following link:
- To accept the minutes of the 2019 Annual General Meeting
- To elect Directors for the year 10th November 2020 to 9th November 2021
- To receive and consider the Balance Sheet, Statement of Profit and Loss and the Reports
- of the Directors and Auditors in respect of the twelve months ended 30th June 2020
- To transact any other business which may be brought forward in accordance with the Constitution
- Only current financial members of the above Club shall be entitled to stand for office, vote or nominate / second candidates for election
- A current membership list will be available at the Meeting
- Any current financial member entitled to vote and unable to attend in person is entitled to appoint a proxy, utilising the Proxy Form below or a facsimile of the same
- Any current financial member may nominate a qualified person (one only) for election by using a Nomination Form in this magazine or a facsimile of same
Accounting Forms for Club Events
MGCC Cheque Requisition Form [Excel]
MGCC Event Budget Template [Excel]
MGCC Activity Summary Template [Excel]
MGCC Full Form Set [PDF]
Forms for Club Events
Work Health & Safety Documents
New Work Health & Safety (WH&S) laws (previously known as OH&S) commenced in NSW on 1 January 2012.
Consequently, the MGCC Sydney WH&S policy is being reviewed in line with the new legislation and, as an affiliated club, in consultation with CAMS. In the interim, a CAMS letter regarding their review of the legislative changes is attached for members’ information.