Benefits of Membership
The MGCC provides members a wide range of benefits including:
- Monthly magazine (except January) featuring articles about all MG models and club activities – circulated electronically.
- Monthly club meetings are held on the second Tuesday of each month, except for January. When attending, members must sign a register and pay a $2 fee to cover meeting expenses. A guest speaker and/or technical talk is usually presented at these meetings. The AGM is held during the November monthly meeting.
- Sporting activity such as super sprints and regularity as allowed by our affiliation with Motorsport Australia.
- Club runs offer community, peace of mind, security and assistance with your car if needed, when traveling together.
- Organised visits to places of interest in your MG.
- Technical know-how days.
- Friendship and social activity with like-minded owners of MGs.
- Networking for parts and services for your MG.
- Networking for technical information about your MG.
- Access to conditional NSW registration of your MG, with significant cost savings.
- Extensive library of books and DVDs.
- Ability to purchase MG branded regalia.
This article and information is an extract from the Members Handbook of 2009, which was prepared by Brain Woolmer. The original article was updated by Allen Gower in July 2021.
For further details contact the membership secretary at by emailing [email protected]