MG Nat Meet 2024: Let’s Keep the Revs Ticking Over
Only 181 days from November 1 to the beginning of the 2024 National Meeting. Here are a few facts and updates.
- A competitive speed event will be held on tarmac at the Tamworth Oakburn Park motorsports complex (adjacent to the Tamworth City Speedway)
- A competitive motorkhana event consisting of three (3) tests will be held at the nearby Gunnedah Airport tarmac airstrip.
- A competitive observation run will require a Motorsport Australia Speed License (Touring Assembly Motorsport Australia determination)
- A non – competitive social Kimber Run requiring a valid driver’s license
The concourse will be held in a park close to the main town centre, details will be available once confirmed by the Tamworth Council. Concourse classes will be the same as last year.
Anyone available to help with judging please contact: Stuart Ratcliff at [email protected]
The full line up of Nat Meet social events will be taking place as usual:
- Friday: Welcome evening with rocker cover racing will be held at the Tamworth Town Hall
- Saturday: Country Ball at The Mercure.
- Sunday: Club free evening
- Monday: Presentation dinner – Tamworth Regional Entertainment and Conference Centre
We need all hands on deck – Please volunteer by contacting: [email protected]
Ros Bastian – Bulletin coordinator