Notice of the AGM MG Car Club Limited
Notice is hereby given that, in accordance with the Constitution, the Annual General Meeting of the MG Car Club Limited will be held at Strathfield Golf Course, 52 Weeroona Road, Strathfield 2135 on Tuesday 14th November 2023 at 7.45 pm.
- To accept the minutes of the 2022 Annual General Meeting, Posted in Dec 2022 Opposite Lock
- To elect Directors for the year 14th November 2023 to 14th November 2024
- To receive and consider the Balance Sheet, Statement of Profit and Loss and the Reports of the Directors and Auditors in respect of the twelve months ended 30th June 2023
- To transact any other business which may be brought forward in accordance with the Constitution
- Only current financial members of the above Club shall be entitled to stand for office, vote or nominate / second candidates for election
- A current membership list will be available at the Meeting
- Any current financial member entitled to vote and unable to attend in person is entitled to appoint a proxy, utilising the Proxy Form below
- Any current financial member may nominate a qualified person (one only) for election by using the Nomination Form below or a facsimile of same
MGCC FY23 Accounts [PDF]
2023 MGCC AGM Proxy Form [PDF]
MG Car Club Limited – Other Club Positions
In addition to the positions of Directors, at the Annual General Meeting of the Club to be held on 14th November 2023 and at any adjournment thereof the following positions are to be filled.
N.B. there is no form to be completed for these roles.
Please advise the President Charlie Frew, any Director or the Club Secretary Matthew Crawford before or at the AGM if you are interested in any club positions or would like to renew.
There is a presumption that if we have not heard from any current officials to the contrary, that you are willing to continue to serve.
Email [email protected]
All British Day Coordinators
Mid Week Muster
National Meeting Coordinator
Regularity Social Secretary
F & TF Modern
C & V8
Midget & FWD Post 2010
MG Car Club Financials 2022-2023
The Board is pleased to present the 2022- 2023 Financial results to our members. Download from the following link.
MGCC FY23 Accounts [PDF]
The board has approved the audited accounts, and a modest profit for the Club for the year ended 30 June 2023 was recorded.
In addition to the website publication, printed copies will be available at the AGM. In preparation for the AGM, any questions should be emailed to [email protected] please.
David Milling, Treasurer.