CSCA 2021 Round Two at Pheasant Wood Circuit
Entries are now open for the MGCC SYDNEY round of the CSCA Super Sprint series at Pheasants Wood on Sunday 18th April 2021. NSW COVID19 restrictions will apply. A separate
Entries are now open for the MGCC SYDNEY round of the CSCA Super Sprint series at Pheasants Wood on Sunday 18th April 2021. NSW COVID19 restrictions will apply. A separate COVID19 document will be issued closer to the event.
The event is open to financial members of CSCA clubs as listed in the supplementary regulations PLUS other CAMS/AASA affiliated clubs at the discretion of the secretary.
For this event, entry is via an online Google form. Click this link to enter.
Payment will be via direct deposit only to the MG Car Club Ltd – account details contained in the supplementary regulations.
NOTE: Fully online entry system; (with separate EFT payment)
- Supplementary regulations are available from the following link
- CSCA 2021 Round 2 Supplementary Regulations [PDF] Right-click and ‘Save-as’ or click to open in your browser
- Read the supplementary regulations, and then click on the following link to the Google entry form
- Complete your entry data as required, online
- I will than send out an automated self-scrutineering form for you to download, print off and use to check required items on your vehicle
- Return online and complete the self-scrutineering form & sign off
You will get a confirmation email with speed groups after the event secretary confirms your payment and checks your entry & self-scrutineering form.
Please read the CSCA class tables in the supplementary regulations to obtain the correct class BEFORE you try and enter! Please discuss with YOUR Club Sporting Secretary!
Please ensure your club memberships and CAMS/AASA licences are up to date and remember to bring them on the day, or you cannot run!
Please note that your car MUST be presented in the state it will run! Cameras, data loggers etc CANNOT be added after scrutineering. We will issue you with a competition number if you do NOT have one reserved. Competition numbers & blue triangles will be available at registration at $ 2.50 each.
Carports are included in your entry fee for this event as are the ‘My Timer’ devices – Dorians do not operate at this track.
Please note: drivers we have placed in Speed Group 1 will be required to place their cars on the dummy grid in their respective positions prior to the drivers line-up call at 09:20.
We look forward to receiving your entry!
Steve Perry, MGCC Event Secretary
M: 0434 275 970
Max Wasson, Assistant Event Secretary
M: 0418 431 928